Just seen.

Dadtom65

Hi Brad. Every time I read your specs and I get to the two Titans I’m amazed. You certainly had your brainy head on that day. Mean graphics wise your set for life. I wish I had maybe thought that way years ago. Good on you. Thanks Derek.

2 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Brad. Every time I read your specs and I get to the two Titans I’m amazed. You certainly had your brainy head on that day. Mean graphics wise your set for life. I wish I had maybe thought that way years ago. Good on you. Thanks Derek.

And from what I've been seeing in the last week in the gaming community, due to the extreme shortages of gpu product from any manufacturer and the resulting price escalation, folks are now selling older cards for very significant sums of money.  So if a person wanted to take a break from simming for a while, ebay awaits.

So John @BradB, the new car you always wanted is just a few clicks away :) 

Cheers

Pete

1 hour ago, renault said:

And from what I've been seeing in the last week in the gaming community, due to the extreme shortages of gpu product from any manufacturer and the resulting price escalation, folks are now selling older cards for very significant sums of money.  So if a person wanted to take a break from simming for a while, ebay awaits.

So John @BradB, the new car you always wanted is just a few clicks away :) 

Cheers

Pete

Good to know Pete , if my Social Security checks start to bounce .........B):wacko::lol:

Archived