GB North Product - UNABLE TO UPDATE - PLEASE HELP!!!

I own the GB North Orbx Product and am currently attempting to update it but I am continually being given a message saying 'COULDN'T READ PRODUCT DATA, ATTEMPT TO UPDATE AGAIN' . I have tried to retry the update many times and have been faced by the same message over and over. This is very annoying as it means I am unable to use this product which cost me £50. Please anyone who has any ideas on how I could fix this please!!

Thanks

Cameron

• ninjacameron01 changed the title to GB North Product - UNABLE TO UPDATE - PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks for the Log. I see in the log that:

"2021-01-21T15:17:03.422Z [INFO] [Saturn] - Cannot read manifest: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\Cameron\AppData\Local\Temp\Orbx\gbr-north-xp11.m.c4' because it is being used by another process.

I do not know what that exactly means in regard to the update download etc but do know that generally it is indicating that probably XP was running at the time of trying to update the addon or something similar. 

I am no expert in this regard so i am going to ask @Nick Cooper to please pass this to the Orbx Central support team so they can interpret the contents of the log.

centralLog.txt

Archived