Overlapping objects

Ralo132

Hi there,

Wondering when Orbx will release an update for P3D V5 in order for the North Island and South Island scenery to not have default objects showing as well as the Orbx objects at each airport?? I am putting up with overlapping default objects at the moment and need a fix. Let me know when this might be possible, many thanks!

Ralo

Hi Ralo

Welcome to the forum

This is the first time I read such thing. There should not be an overlap of default stuff. You mean New Zealand right?

I would highly recommend:

01.- Run the "verify files tool"

If problem persists then uninstall and reinstall the island

Ensure you libraries and Objects flow are updated as well as each airport in the area by running the verification files tool

Hope this works for you

Cheers

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

Indeed this is New Zealand North and South island in question. I have tried your suggestions and unfortunately neither work. I still get overlapping objects. This has been a problem in other Orbx products under V5 and they have updated them, but they haven't done this for NZ. Could someone from Orbx please look into this? And indeed Carlos if you have any other suggestions.

Kind regards,

Ralo

Hi guys,

we have updates/adjustments for NZAA and NZCH on the way. As with the other FTX regions we're focusing on airports with dynamic jetways as they are the ones for which general excludes don't work (without suppressing the jetways).

I'm not aware of issues at other NZ airports. I've also checked NZWN, NZDN, and NZNV and they seemed OK.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

Indeed there are a lot of overlapping going on for me. I am running P3D v5.1 and every airport I use has overlapping objects. You can clearly see the default objects showing. Taupo is the main problem, and Hastings. Is there any fix for this other than deleting the relevant BGL files? Let me know if there may be! There is definitely a problem with almost all the airports under the NZNI and NZSI product. There are overlapping objects at all airports. Let me know of a potential solution!

Kind regards,

Ralo

Hi there,

I've got one of our airport guys looking into this. It probably requires quite a bit of work to place additional object exclusions. I'm surprised no one else has flagged this before, or maybe I missed the report. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Cheers, Holger

Archived