Please remove the christmas lights at Sydney opera house

Christmas is gone for weeks now but what still remains are these (imho) ugly red and green lights on the opera house in your Cityscape Sydney scenery. Is there a way to remove them manually or do we have to wait until an update comes around? Sydney is my favorite scenery but these oversized lightbulbs at the opera house killing the photorealistic look and feel for me. Please remove them or tell me how to do so.

Thanks in advance.

864e63fc06cc7abac557291773d78df3ba2945ea.jpg

I was told the lights and Christmas decor was created/placed by Gaya team for MSFS

So I think Orbx can't do much about this

I would say they'll be removed at any moment, same way they were introduced

I'll follow this as I think it is time to remove them

Cheers

Carlos

9 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

I was told the lights and Christmas decor was created/placed by Gaya team for MSFS

So I think Orbx can't do much about this

I would say they'll be removed at any moment, same way they were introduced

I'll follow this as I think it is time to remove them

Cheers

Carlos

Ok, thank you for the information. :) I guess they will be gone with world update 3 than.

Would be interesting if the lights are still there in real live. Here where I live, Christmas time officially ended only on Jan 6th and many private households and even some public places still have their light decorations (of course without depiction of Santa etc.) usually on for another one or two weeks, some for the whole winter period.

10 hours ago, wolfko said:

Would be interesting if the lights are still there in real live. Here where I live, Christmas time officially ended only on Jan 6th and many private households and even some public places still have their light decorations (of course without depiction of Santa etc.) usually on for another one or two weeks, some for the whole winter period.

Thank you Wolfgan

I was actually going to ask about that

When do people in the north usually remove the Christmas deco

So thanks for the detailed explanation

Here as tradition states, the three Kings arrived on Jan 6th so many places yet have the "pasito" (the house that represents the birth of Jesus) along with some decorations.

Though Christmas lighting is basically gone in most places.

Two main events now

The pray, to remove the "pasito" very popular but it is because of all the food offer than for paying :lol:

The burn of the Christmas tree. Those who still buy real trees burn them in these dates. The activity has been reduced a lot, hardly seen because of the danger

I remember all those torches on fire, when I was younger. Intense fire due to the dryness of the tree. Then all that was left was put on the sidewalk for the garbage truck next day. It was better for the truck to just pick up the burnt branches than the whole tree.

I'll be removing my stuff this weekend

Now it is full summer here, beach, incredible sunsets, fresh cool air, the light of the sun is so different at this time, so a snowman looks pretty weird in this weather :lol:

Cheers

Carlos

Archived