Orbx central opens up to the splash screen (ver 4.1.28) and after 5 seconds dissapears (still running in task manager ) but cant be seen

Sheldo

Hi Guys,

So I think the above title says it all, except if hover over the taskbar icon it is showing the Malmo airport picture, however It wont open up central for me to read it and its contents.

Any ideas please??

Regards

Keith

Hi Doug, happy new year,

I have used the "Quit" icon in my system tray and started over many times, I starts to load and shows the Central loading screen with the version number etc but  then just disappears, albeit that if I click on the taskbar icon it shows a small picture of the Malmo airfield, also shows as running in task manager and Process Lasso and Process explorer.

My problem is that I have just ordered more Orbx scenery and I cant install it without a working Central.

Thanks for your input though, stay safe please

Keith

Hi Doug ,

Below are the Process Lasso pictures just taken (after clicking on the desktop icon once Right hand click).

It's interesting that you have asked this because I find almost all of the time at the moment I have a second open P3Dv5.1 that is running in the background and I have to kill it in Process Lasso (don't know if that info helps your thoughts).

Very best regards

Keith

MULTI ORBX  1 Capture.PNG

Multi Orbx  2 Capture.PNG

Archived