TrueEarth EU Canary Islands not showing in X-Plane

Hi guys,

Screenshots of the scenery look awesome! can't wait to try it out. 

So ive downloaded and installed through central like I did with the TE GB series (which are still working fine) 

Unfortunately I appear to be getting what looks like the default scenery! 

Any help would be appreciated thanks

Rob 

1.jpg

2.jpg

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

• 2 months later...

I have adjusted your scenery_packs.ini slightly to optimise the Orbx addons and to correctly sequence the other addons. This change will not resolve your issue but is to get the best layering of the addons.

Regarding the fact you are seeing defaults scenery would indicate your installation of the Canary islands may not be complete.

I need a couple of things from you please.

1. If you have a Backup copy then please move it out of the location it is stored, but just move to another place on the same disk drive.

2. Run Verify Files option in Orbx central for the Canary Islands

3. Let me know what the file sizes are of your Canary Islands installation files,. 

My Canary island files are:

Airports= 346KB 5 files 2 folders

Custom=7.02 GB 2469 files, 26 folders

Overlay=785 MB, 4032 files 92 folders

Orthos=21.2 GB, 13953 files, 6 folders

Also please attach your XP Log file and a couple of pics of what you are seeing.

scenery_packs.ini

The location of any Backups is shown in the pic below.

1.thumb.JPG.e77f4e1bcca188ce9d5da79145521992.JPG

Hi John

I do exactly what you tell me, and the result is same

Airports= 5 files 2 folders 383

Custom= 2469-26-7.02

Overlay= 4032-92-777

Orthos= 13953-6-21.2

I don't know why my scenery is not what it should be ?

8 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

I had asked also for  a copy of your XP log file and a couple of pics of what you are seeing.

Please forward those to me as I need more detail.

Thanks

I Jon,

I see exactly the same picture bottom of this page, and there is my log file

Thank you

Pierre

Log.txt

16 hours ago, AVQ05 said:

I Jon

How may i post a picture, i never do that

You drag to the same section of your post as you have done for the  Log file you have just sent me. Make sure it is jpeg format,

If you are seeing the same as the pictures submitted by the originator of this topic, then the answer is the same. LPMA is not part of the addon and will therefore show default scenery.

You need to clarify what the problem is that you are seeing. Thanks

Hello Jon,
my problem is that I bought a scene via Orbx and this scenery does not display as it should, I made a lot of purchases from Orbx and this is the first time I have this problem, is it possible to get a refund?

@AVQ05  --  To take acceptable detailed screenshots in XP, pause XP at the scenery you want to take the screenshots of and the press the "Shift and Space" keys together and release. Then go to XP's "Output" folder and if the screenshots you have taken are not in .jpeg format then open each in "Paint" and convert them into .jpeg.

After that is done attach them as you have done in the pictures you have posted in your last submission which are really to small to discern your problem/s.

Good evening Sentry11

With shift+space he don't work ? there are other key's to take a picture with my keyboard, i have tried with Shift+print and not work too?

Thank you for helping me

Pierre

Thank you very much Sentry11 and Jon for helping me out, my problem was that i wasn't writing the correct name, i was writing LPMA and the correct name was GCLA.

And now everething work fine, i'm sorry i took your time, and thank you again to both of you.

Pierre

Archived