No dynamic lights apon arrival in EGGD

Profs_72

So, basically, I have just done a flight from LOWI-EGGD (both Orbx). I was disappointed apon arrival as the dynamic lights didn't appear when I arrived. I've bought both airports within the week so I'm just wondering if I've botched up an installation or something. I have checked that the dynamic lights and scenery worked before the flight (which they did) 

image.png

...Does anyone know how to solve this or help me? This seems to be the only place I can receive support on the products I own and I haven't received a single response. I get that ye're all busy with the holidays but its quite irritating to be ignored while other threads get created and responded to within hours and I've been waiting for days.

Ok! I was able to fix the issue at LOWI with this thread: 

Just still having the issue with the EGGD by Pilot Plus. I have been advised to contact them (which I have) and hope to have that solved too.

Edited by Profs_72
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Read all the topics about LOWI, ESSA missing dynamic lights when arriving at night after a certain distance flight, since I have the same problem with many airports unless each one.

Never found the least answer at all.

I have P3DV4.5.13 and all Orbx products except vectors.

Is there any real global solution to this or is it a definitive P3D issue ?

In my experience it seems more a general problem than one related to one or another scenery.

So due to P3D or Orbx entry in the addons scenery folder.

Could someone give some more ideas ?