GCLA working not correctly

klemmutzki

Hi Jon,

Is there somewhere that tells us the correct order for Orbx scenery files please? I am not having issues, but notice the files in the INI are not in any particular sequence?

The GB is higher than the Canaries and Balearic, and there are landmarks before and after them??

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

scenery_packs.ini

@Ledge1962

Hi.

Orbx Central should place the True Earth addons correctly but if for some reason it doesn't (like the TE Canaries is not in the right place in your scenery_packs.ini currently) then here is the layering rule as far as Orbx addons are concerned:

Top down sequence on the scenry_packs.ini

1. Any Orbx airports and any airport file that is included in a True Earth addon e.g. Orbx_A_GB_South_TrueEarth_Airports/

2. Global Airports

3. London Landmarks IF you have TEGB South installed

4. True Earth addons in the Custom/Overlay/Orthos sequence

4. OrbxLibs can go anywhere but for neatness I suggest near the bottom of the scenery_packs.

I have modified your scenery_packs  for you to drop into the Custom Scenery folder. Note the layering structure in the modified scenery_packs in comparison to the one you submitted.

scenery_packs.ini

1 hour ago, Jon Clarke said:

@Ledge1962

Hi.

Orbx Central should place the True Earth addons correctly but if for some reason it doesn't (like the TE Canaries is not in the right place in your scenery_packs.ini currently) then here is the layering rule as far as Orbx addons are concerned:

Top down sequence on the scenry_packs.ini

1. Any Orbx airports and any airport file that is included in a True Earth addon e.g. Orbx_A_GB_South_TrueEarth_Airports/

2. Global Airports

3. London Landmarks IF you have TEGB South installed

4. True Earth addons in the Custom/Overlay/Orthos sequence

4. OrbxLibs can go anywhere but for neatness I suggest near the bottom of the scenery_packs.

I have modified your scenery_packs  for you to drop into the Custom Scenery folder. Note the layering structure in the modified scenery_packs in comparison to the one you submitted.

scenery_packs.ini 2.4 kB · 1 download

Thanks Jon, I really appreciate your taking the time out to restructure my Ini file and take the time to explain the sequence. You are truly awesome!

Archived