connection interrupted

skyscott

Sorry gals I wrote this up in another forum got 192 look at only 2 reviews that were dated back in March no help..Downloading and airport got the "connection interrupted' Retrying " Now for 2 days.I have Google it no help could someone out give me a hand please.Here is my Central Log    Thanks a lot  .......Scott

central.log

no sir I can not do that but do have a fairly good wifi connection I always have from time to time I will lose it but not bad.Right now I have Libraries in queued an KCMW it goes to Libraries but no go try update no go got error try again late.

Hi Doug, I have tried and am continuing to try everything from this forum and any other source to fix this  prob. to no avail.It seems Orbx just is not in the mood to play....I am able to download from other places.....Stuffed if I know!!!!

If anyone has any bright ideas plse chime in. Cheers, Danw

Doug could you give me some advice this cable company is not getting any thing done they are blaming every thing under the sun. I don't know what to do,it still frozen on the web page now for over a week.Here is what he ask for same info just different places .Thanks

20201215_032707.jpg

20201215_043359.jpg

To anybody that wants to read this .This sucks I have a central frozen on my computer can not stop it can not  put scenery in FSX Doug work for a while said every thing ok on his end same answer from the cable company.Here I'am stuck in the middle,sorry to Doug and Orbx for this but I paid for it here......

7 minutes ago, skyscott said:

I have a central frozen on my computer can not stop it

Hello

Why can you not stop it with Task Manager = Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Shutdown for 5 minutes then start again.

Here is a post from Nick for you to try = you can check the health of the Orbx "servers" at any point at this link.

Then you will know if the problem is yours, ours, both or neither.

https://status.orbxsystems.com/

Archived