Is London City even working ?

I have purchased and apparently installed the London City add-on but there are certainly none of the iconic buildings around it to be seen like Canary Wharf and the HSBC building - it is basically in amongst high rise towers and I don't see any of them on the approach.

Hello

Welcome to the forum

London landmarks sure does work (beautifully)

They should look like this is your game

ozfFRkw.jpg

32fbtPQ.jpg

Did you buy it in Central or in the market?

Have you checked it is installed in the community folder?

Cheers

Carlos

On 12/5/2020 at 6:38 PM, Barkster said:

I have purchased and apparently installed the London City add-on but there are certainly none of the iconic buildings around it to be seen like Canary Wharf and the HSBC building - it is basically in amongst high rise towers and I don't see any of them on the approach.

Hello,

as your fellow customers have pointed out, the London City airport is not the product that adds these buildings.

You will also need this one:  https://orbxdirect.com/product/landmarks-london

Indeed.   Both the London City Airport,  and London City packs are two seperate Entities/Builds.  I will say also that,  the new update to London City pack,  as from 11/12/2020  is massivily improved with the water fixes,  and more.. Also...  Cars are now travelling  ON  bridges,  instead of  *Under them. Well done guys at Orbx.   *Thumbs Up

3 hours ago, Hotzoner said:

Indeed.   Both the London City Airport,  and London City packs are two seperate Entities/Builds.  I will say also that,  the new update to London City pack,  as from 11/12/2020  is massivily improved with the water fixes,  and more.. Also...  Cars are now travelling  ON  bridges,  instead of  *Under them. Well done guys at Orbx.   *Thumbs Up

I'm dying for testing it but haven't got the time yet

maybe later tonight

Thanks for the feedback, made me more anxious :lol:

I hope Barkster has managed to solve his issue

Cheers

Carlos

Archived