EGNT NEWCASTLE for FS2020 not working

Bought this for FS2020 through Orbx (Transaction ID: 5fc781540d9a2) and will not load direct into MS2020 directory. Comes up with error and have tried to unload and install again but no luck. Keeps saying to try 'verify files'  to try to resolve issue of missing files but does not resolve. Tried to fly into EGNT to see if it does work and it does not.

Can you help at all, needs a fix or new download. Not had issues with any of my MANY other Orbx downloads?

Many thanks

Graham 

Hi Graham, welcome to the forums

Please go to settings\downloader and clear the temp location.

Then go to the location you designated for backups and delete the products folder.

Then go to settings\help and run the sync simulator function.

Then try reinstalling.

Hello Doug,

I am sorry but you will have to be gentle with me! At 65 I really have not idea where to start where you suggested... is the 'settings' on my window 10 desk top or do I open FS2020 and find it there. From there I have no idea where to progress (sorry)

Could you help me step by step in the simplest form, ie 1/ 2/ 3/ etc.

Normally I have no issue with Orbx, hence why I purchase here. All my other downloads to FS2020 from here have gone in without an issue, should this not have or am I doing something wrong?

Stay safe.

Graham

Hello again, that worked great and I was able to reload it from my account and flew in this evening. Excellent scenery and excellent service from you.

Should I clear and sync again every so often, or just try it again if I have an issue. Also does this action just apply to Orbx or would it help with other installations? I have two other downloads for scenery which do not work either (sorry not ones Orbx cover)

Stay safe. Graham

Archived