Graphics cards.

Dadtom65

Hi guys. Just lately been checking on graphics cards as would love to update mine but I seemed to have noticed a trend recently in that especially the 2070 cards and all makes that company’s, perhaps I should not mention any company’s, that they say this particular card are not available any more. Really ? . Maybe the earlier ones yes like the say 1070 cards, but the 2070 cards not available any more. That seems strange to me. Has anybody else noticed this. It’s as if they are trying to sell more of the newer cards, or it could be just me. Thanks Derek.

6 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi guys. Just lately been checking on graphics cards as would love to update mine but I seemed to have noticed a trend recently in that especially the 2070 cards and all makes that company’s, perhaps I should not mention any company’s, that they say this particular card are not available any more. Really ? . Maybe the earlier ones yes like the say 1070 cards, but the 2070 cards not available any more. That seems strange to me. Has anybody else noticed this. It’s as if they are trying to sell more of the newer cards, or it could be just me. Thanks Derek.

It’s perfectly normal, nvidia and any other manufacturer stop to produce current chips about 1-2 months before new release. 2070 in used market is quite cheap now, I wouldn’t by new if it weren’t heeeeaaaaavvvvvviiiiiilllllllyyyyyy discounted like 50+ % off.

Aye Tom the 2080 are disappearing as well by the looks of it, I already have one and found a hardware seller here in the uk which i have used on many an occasion and the price was just under £900 they also have a 2070 in stock for around £800 i will be sticking with my 2080 though the price of them RTX3090 is far to expensive for me around £1500 and above.

cheers

Iain

• 3 months later...

Archived