Ok I have took all the freeware addons, I have almost all the Orbx and Partner stuff, still no JOY. I dont think its the NavData either. I have updated the EGTB to the latest version, still getting CTD. I have had to remove it. Very sad, I hope this can be fixed.

I Have exactly the same problem with Leeds and Booker and I have had to remove all of the addons and fly with default settings for the moment :( . I don't think it is an Orbx/PilotPlus issue more a sim problem or perhaps Windows as I used to have them all working fine now nothing works just a CTD normally on final or sometimes when climbing out. You get a little stutter then a freeze and CTD I have seen a few clips on line with the very same issue as we have. Like you hoping it is fixed soon. I am using all default scenery now but the addon Mooney M20 works Ok.

Ok I may have been an idiot here or I might be missing something. Due to trying to stop all the CTD's I had turned off Bing World Map data and was using the Basis default scenery. OMG I turned Bing Maps back on an hey presto no CTD into Booker on 5 occasions. Before it was happening 100% of the time. Nick Cooper  does the scenery from Orbx or Pilot plus etc need to have the Bing Map World Data on for the software to function and if so did I miss that somewhere?? Please say yes if so YEHHHHH I can fly with scenery again.....

Wow, Thanks Nick. That is worth mentioning if anyone else has any issues as the first point. As there is not manual really for the Sim. I am sure that there are a lot of simmers out there just using the default scenery and not the Bing Map photogrammetry. Finger crossed I am good to go. 

Well I dont get what is going on, but I have bing maps on, no other freeware every Addon plane & Scenery (mixture of Store on Orbx app) Nav Data and it wont load. I have deleted and Disabled the rolling Cache to, nothing works. I dont know. I guess ill just have to wait till someone figures it out.

These CTDs for EGTB are not new to this thread. I've uninstalled mine till I see a new version number for this product appear in Orbx Central. I put a ticket into PilotPlus but they said it's because MSFS2020 is still just kinda a beta. Right. I'm starting to have FSX flashbacks: a quick portover is still pretty much a quick portover, no matter the developer. Caveat emptor, I guess.

Archived