Floating Sidney

Hi 

I might of posted this in the wrong section of the forum before, so now putting in the support section.

i have just purchased the Sidney Scenery Pack, I have installed it and it is recognised, (it looks beautiful) only problem I have is that the scenery is floating In mid air, has anyone else having this problem or is there a fix.

7 minutes ago, Miki Travis said:

Hi 

I might of posted this in the wrong section of the forum before, so now putting in the support section.

i have just purchased the Sidney Scenery Pack, I have installed it and it is recognised, (it looks beautiful) only problem I have is that the scenery is floating In mid air, has anyone else having this problem or is there a fix.

There are numerous posts on this here in the forums.

The reason for your issue probably is, that you have Bing Data set to "off". Change this to "on" and and the floating buildings are probably gone.

Edit:

Side effect: the whole world will look much prettier with Bing Data set to "on".

This worked a treat thank you very much, now to try and sort out the water hills in the Thames, In London and at the dartford bridge,  this isn’t Orbx this was in the original msfs download. 
do you know if there is an update fixing any of the submerged boats etc in the London city pack as Orbx have done a brilliant job with that in the Sidney City Scape

once again thank you

Archived