Orbx Global will not show up in game, although installed

Hello,

I just installed "Orbx Global" but the global scenery cannot seem to be able to install within the game.  I do not see a change to my scenery graphics.  I know it's in one of my folders because I see it but perhaps I did not do something right when I installed it.  Can anyone help please? 

Within the drive where Prepar3D resides, I see a folder that I created and called "Orbx Central" and - underneath that folder - is a folder called "global-base".   I was simply following the instructions from the 'Orbx Central' application that I was asked to install before installing "Orbx Central".  I am not sure if I missed a step, if the order of the folders is perhaps not correct, or if there's anything missing...

Thank you in advance.

Hi

You will also need install Orbx Objectflow by going to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow , then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

22 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

You will also need install Orbx Objectflow by going to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow , then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

sorry to be thick, where is Orbx object overflow found and what setting and libraries am i going to? m computer or on Orbx?

Hi, welcome to the forums

Open Orbx Central and click on the gear icon near the top right corner, these are the settings.

To find Objectflow and the Orbx Libaries you will need to again open Orbx Central and click on "My Products" and scroll to near the bottom.

Archived