London city landmarks

Hi

Can I be provided with a coverage map or a list of the landmarks included in this product?

I searched in the site but there are no details or manual, same inside the installed folder

I asked because I found some buildings and stuff for several countries including some for London city  I don't want to duplicate them of cause incompatibilities

I would like to discard by the name, I mean if I see "x" building is included in this package then I won't install another created by others. As per Google images and one picture I saw in the product I would say the Buckingham palace is one of London landmarks right? and I'm 99% sure I added another, (deleting it) this is why I request this list if possible

Thanks

Carlos

If you don't manage to get a full list for whatever reason if you look in \Community\Orbx-landmarks-london-city-pack\scenery\global\scenery\TEXTURE 

It does at least list all the textures used with names which might help identify which other addons you do or don't want to discard.

Or you can open the layout.json file with notepad++ and that appears to list everything that is added by the London landmark pack but it's quite a long list

Hello Bobbie

First of all thank you very much for your concern I do appreciate it as this is something Orbx should have replied as responsible for the product. We should not even need to request it, it has to be detailed somewhere in the publicity of the product or as pdf information within the installation.

Second, your instructions are highly appreciated as this is very useful to know not only for Orbx but for any other product which requires a cheeking, specially being a new platform with which I am not too familiar yet.

I will proceed accordingly, thank you again

Have a great weekend

Cheers

Carlos

Hello Carlos,

I have no better answer than that given to you by BobbieH.

The list of textures gives the same information but

I have not yet seen any kind of map but both suggestions

provide you with a list.

As the Orbx product apparently adds around 400 objects,

you should not find a great many missing.

Hi Nick

Thank you very much for you reply and further details, I really appreciate it

I find the provided info enough for me to check it against any new possible add-on for the area

So thank you both for the time and concern for my request

Happy weekend

Cheers

Carlos

Archived