Orbx Repeating Same Terrain Wherever I Go?

Richard_Dunn69

Whenever I fly no matter where I go (Have only been flying US so far) the terrain seems to be rural country side repeating itself and its like its following me, as shown in photo below the terrain stays the same and sees to be only in the vicinity of the plane then changes back to how I guess it should be when I pass, I verified the files and it came back okay. Not sure to put this as when trying to file a ticket It only takes account issues not graphical issues as what I'm having.

Capture.JPG

2.JPG

Whenever I fly no matter where I go (Have only been flying US so far) the terrain seems to be rural country side repeating itself and its like its following me, as shown in photo below the terrain stays the same and sees to be only in the vicinity of the plane then changes back to how I guess it should be when I pass, I verified the files and it came back okay. Spent around 100 bones for it all so pretty disappointing it isn't working.

image.png

2.JPG

Capture.JPG

I tried to follow your directions to find the Scenery.cfg in ProgramData all I could find is this in the fsx folder you specified, I would doubt this is it but I will still look for anything that sounds similar to what you're talking about, I do appreciate the patience since I ain't a whiz with computers.  I believe I found it took a while so I hope so

Scenery.CFG

Like I said it could be very well I just don't know the scenery, I looked at google maps and it seems relatively similar maybe not so self repeating but that could just be me. Global and Vector took a bit out my wallet and while I was eyeballing openLC NA it'll have to wait a bit but I do plan on getting it in the long run. Either way It is a big improvement from vanilla I will give it that.  

Archived