Object Flow Problem !

mikee

I had to Restore my PC to earlier point due to an issue i had with my P3DV5 ! Eventhough everything was ok i am experiencing Object flow issues everywhere !

I tried to Uninstall Libraries and Object Flow and to Synchronize my sim. but still the issue persists !

I Installed my OF outside of my Orbx Library and into a folder that i created in my C drive  ( Orbx Central library ) ! I enabled Object flow when i started my Sim . but still No OF !

At LOWI i can see people but they are Static !

At 11s ... No OF at All with No Buildings :

SkCm5Z1.jpg

At ENAL : No People and No Static Aircraft ! 

i4bPAgD.jpg

I do not know what else to do :(

I do not have any other addons !

Any help will be appreciated !

46 minutes ago, Smudger said:

Hello mikee,

have you run a verify files on your Orbx Libs and Object Flow in My Products ?

Hello Smudger !

Yes i have . I also Sync my Sim ! Uninstall Reinstall Libraries and Object flow !

I Never had any issue with my P3DV4.5  !

What the heck is going on with the new version ? 

Hi Mikee

As you restored your sim to a previous point, how far, long ago it went to?

Please ensure there is no Object Flow folder in my Documents folder where it used to be long ago. If any just delete it

You can also check in you sim in add-ons menu if there are two entries for the object flow, if two, it doesn't do the job. The one that must remain is the one you created in the library

Regards,

Carlos

Untitled6.thumb.png.054321ccb8ed9a7a497eb1d520ec8d65.png

42 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Mikee

As you restored your sim to a previous point, how far, long ago it went to?

Please ensure there is no Object Flow folder in my Documents folder where it used to be long ago. If any just delete it

You can also check in you sim in add-ons menu if there are two entries for the object flow, if two, it doesn't do the job. The one that must remain is the one you created in the library

Regards,

Carlos

Hello Carlos ,

It went back to a point that Only Orbx Scenery was Installed ! 

As far as i remember i did a fresh P3DV5 installation and i had exactly the same problem No Object flow !

With the help of Nick and Smudger To uninstall objectflow from C: Users\Mike\Orbx Library and instead, install it into C:\Orbx Central Library   i solved my issue !

I tried to do exactly what they told me last time and this time whatever i do OF does not work ! 

When i started my P3DV5 i was asked to enable Object flow 2 and i accept that !  

So what causes the Issue ? I have No idea what else to do :(

Please have a look at the images below and advice me if you see something that is not right !

Thank you very much Carlos !

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

Sorry for the Low Quality images !

Is it correct that into my Orbx Object flow there are 2 add on xml ? One inside the bin folder and another one outside !

Why two libraries?

I would uninstall it and would install it in C:users/Mike/Orbx library/p3dv5  right as per your first image

Delete the second library of 2.4 mb

You will end like this

eJSeI36.jpg

And yes two files in OF folder is fine

E0qCgeh.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

Archived