PAHO. Refund oh boy.

flyingleaf

We just found out some bad news at our Homer Office. I can assure you that this lady is totally unreasonable. Here she comes up to our counter:9DfpRTi.jpgStarts talking to Billy Bob: "Good afternoon young man. I have a complaint to make about my seven course gourmet dinner flight complete with candles and wine." Billy Bob: "Huh'? What's yer problem?" She replies:" Well, young man, where I come from a seven course gourmet dinner does not consist of a "Pizza and a six pack":angry::PSv9ynT9.jpgBilly Bob:"Y'all wrong we do them flight all offa time. And none them guys ever complained. Them's just loving it. And by the way did y'all eat that seven course mealy do?" The lady replies:"Why yes I was hungry". Billy Bob replies:" Yer eat  the whole shlabang and Y'all want yer money back?":o:angry:She replies:" Now about them candles. The way these two old pilots flew that plane they spilled wax allover the place. I actually thought that was dangerous".:rolleyes:XKMVe0F.jpgI hope y'all agree that she was quit wrong. We always try to please us by being The Mule Team:rolleyes::DSo we came to a conclusion. We barred her from flying with The Mule Team for three years to which she replied: "That ain't long enough":o Well see there you go you just can't please some people no matter how hard and nice you tried. Thanks for coming along and yer all welcome to book a gourmet dinner flight with us. But don't complain like she did.:DCheers k. 

Archived