No Static Aircraft at KTIW

I have no static aircraft at KTIW Tacoma.  I purchased from Orbx Direct and it appears under My Products in Orbx Central.  I have done a Verify Files, and an uninstall and reinstall after deleting the product backup.  Still no static aircraft.

msfs_ktiw.jpg

From this post Jon states there should be.

I'm not sure what is wrong, can you help me resolve this?

40 minutes ago, Ed Correia said:

There are no bespoke statics but you can adjust the Ground Aircraft density slider under Traffic to populate the scene with statics.

Got Ground Aircraft Density at 100 and AI General Aviation Traffic Density at 100.  Still no aircraft on the ramp.  Just nothing with this airport.

57 minutes ago, Breeze said:

@Ed Correia  Why did you mark this tread as "Answered"?  The problem hasn't been resolved.  I presume I'm not going to get any support.

Apologies, I thought perchance you had settings at zero, hence me saying answered.

There is an impending update to KTIW as this is what is seen with 100% ground traffic with the 1.0.1 version in testing.

image.png

58 minutes ago, Ed Correia said:

Apologies, I thought perchance you had settings at zero, hence me saying answered.

There is an impending update to KTIW as this is what is seen with 100% ground traffic with the 1.0.1 version in testing.

Ok, many thanks for getting back to me Ed.  That looks a whole lot better.  I look forward to the update.  Most appreciated!

Archived