discount for cross update P3D to MSFS2020

I purchased many Orbx sceneries for P3D, and I when I purchased Innsbruck for MSFS2020, I found out there is a cross upgrade discount for recent P3D customers - very fair. Is this for every P3D-scenery which will be published for MSFS? I also own P3D Kos scenery and was surprised that no discount for the MSFS version is offered. Why? Maybe I'm doing  something wrong?

Regards, Norbert

Hello,

the offer at the moment is:

If you own a specific product licence for a product, such as Leeds Bradford Airport,

that you bought to use in P3D or X Plane 11 and you wish to buy Leeds Bradford Airport for

Microsoft Flight Simulator, then the discounted price applies.

It would not apply just because you owned a licence for another product, so ownership of

a P3D or X Plane 11 licence for Leeds Bradford Airport only, would not qualify you for a

discount on London City Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

17 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the offer at the moment is:

If you own a specific product licence for a product, such as Leeds Bradford Airport,

that you bought to use in P3D or X Plane 11 and you wish to buy Leeds Bradford Airport for

Microsoft Flight Simulator, then the discounted price applies.

It would not apply just because you owned a licence for another product, so ownership of

a P3D or X Plane 11 licence for Leeds Bradford Airport only, would not qualify you for a

discount on London City Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Hi Nick the offer in itself is great but for people like myself who have EVERY Product that they have made (Orbx ) it just wouldn't be a viable option for me to pay nearly$200 for the sim and then to upgrade all the airports as they come out for FS2020 it would cost thousands of dollars, so for myself I'm sad to say I'll be sticking with P3d for the foreseeable future.

My choice I know but I wish everyone great flights in the new sim ;-)

Ticker I'm feeling what you just said, I'm going to ty and upgrade some but upgrade all is sorta cost prohibitive at this stage for me! yes I have them all in P3D but at 40% discount my brakes are coming on, I am really hoping for a better deal so I can enjoy MSFS 2020 along with Orbx Sceneries, money is sorta tight since this awful Pandemic came on; hoping for the best for everyone!

Archived