Where is my 40% discount?

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Please read this again.

We are also happy to confirm that current owners of Orbx products running on FSX, Prepar3D, X-Plane and Aerofly FS 2 that are launched for Microsoft Flight Simulator will receive a 40% discount on those respective products (e.g., if you own London City Airport for Prepar3D or X-Plane, you will receive a 40% discount on London City Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator). As ownership needs to be validated, this discount can only be applied via purchases from OrbxDirect.

I have already installed MSFS2020 and it has been correctly recognized by Orbx Central, but the prices that appear for the scenarios that I already have installed in other simulators (P3Dv4 and v5) are different from those announced in this Forum:

LOWI figure with a price of $ 16.19 when it was indicated that for the users of this scenario it should be $ 11.99
The same is true with ECLC, $ 12.59 instead of $ 8.99

And with respect to LANDS MARKS it was indicated $ 7.99 and now it appears in Central with $ 10.99

Is there something that I don't take into account ???

Thank you very much
J J Gómez Prieto
IVAO 142928

Where ??? ...
..... in Orbx Central version 4.1.22 I can perfectly see my programs in each of the P3D simulators v4 and v5
..... on the Web I also see my name, my e @ mail and all my products

Thank you
J J Gómez Prieto
IVAO 142928

Archived