CTD Using Orbx TE Washington

Hello,

I'm having issues with Orbx True Earth WA.  Around Spokane. right after passing the waypoint ZOOMR i get a CTD.  I initially thought that maybe it's just a bad luck and a random occurrence.  But did the same flight again with the same route and I crashed at the same exact spot passing ZOOMR.  I can spawn to the nearest airport (Harrington) without any problem.

I looked at the log file and below are the last two entries in it.  I forgot to copy the whole text file and just have the two below.  Thanks in advance for your help.

John

0:38:23.041 I/SCN: DSF load time: 620363 for file Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/Earth nav data/+40-120/+47-118.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:38:28.145 I/SCN: DSF load time: 4877790 for file Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_US_Washington_TE_Orthos/Earth nav data/+40-120/+47-118.dsf (955536 tris, 113 skipped for -34.9 m^2)

8 minutes ago, southwest737max said:

Hello,

I'm having issues with Orbx True Earth WA.  Around Spokane. right after passing the waypoint ZOOMR i get a CTD.  I initially thought that maybe it's just a bad luck and a random occurrence.  But did the same flight again with the same route and I crashed at the same exact spot passing ZOOMR.  I can spawn to the nearest airport (Harrington) without any problem.

I looked at the log file and below are the last two entries in it.  I forgot to copy the whole text file and just have the two below.  Thanks in advance for your help.

John

0:38:23.041 I/SCN: DSF load time: 620363 for file Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/Earth nav data/+40-120/+47-118.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:38:28.145 I/SCN: DSF load time: 4877790 for file Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_US_Washington_TE_Orthos/Earth nav data/+40-120/+47-118.dsf (955536 tris, 113 skipped for -34.9 m^2)

Welcome to the forums.

Please attach your XP log file rather than post an extract as I need to see more details.

You can just drag a copy to the paperclip Drag files here, or choose files, option at the bottom of your reply post.

1 hour ago, southwest737max said:

Thanks for the quick reply.   Forgot to save it earlier before starting another xplane session so I tried to recreate it.  It did it again at the same point for a third time.

Log.txt 162.46 kB · 2 downloads

I also now need your scenery_packs.ini as the XP log file is showing me you have wrong layering for True Earth addons.

Do you use X-Organiser by chance?

Hello @Jon Clarke I attached my scenery_packs.ini and I do have XOrganizer.  Thank you much for your prompt attention to this matter.  Just let me know what I can do if anything to assist in resolving this issue.

Thank you so much @wolfko.  I haven't really experienced a lot of crashes with X-Plane and I can relax a bit and just try to avoid that area in the meantime.

scenery_packs.ini

3 hours ago, southwest737max said:

Hello @Jon Clarke I attached my scenery_packs.ini and I do have XOrganizer.  Thank you much for your prompt attention to this matter.  Just let me know what I can do if anything to assist in resolving this issue.

Thank you so much @wolfko.  I haven't really experienced a lot of crashes with X-Plane and I can relax a bit and just try to avoid that area in the meantime.

scenery_packs.ini 15.47 kB · 0 downloads

Just to let you know that X-Organizer doesn't always play well with Orbx addons especially the True Earth addons. It tends to place the files incorrectly by splitting them up as though it was similar to ortho4xp. ALL TE addon files need to be kept together in the A,B & C sequence and directly below Global Airports and not spread out like X-Organizer places them.

Here is your reworked scenery_packs.ini.

scenery_packs.ini

Archived