Florida HD Errors

Hi, all. I Picked up X-Plane due to the pictures I saw for the Orbx Florida HD scenery. I usually fly FSX and have about 50 Orbx sceneries for it, but wanted the Florida scenery, as it is where I used to fly IRL. I Installed X-Plane and grabbed the Orbx Florida HD package and had Central install it. Again, I purchased the sim just because of the scenery package. I knew it would be great. I love all the Orbx sceneries!! When I started X-Plane I received the  error warnings below. I also attached a copy of the LOG if needed to diagnose the problem. I did a verify in Central and it came back green. Any suggestions? As I said before, this is a new install of X-Plane and this is the only addition to it. Thanks for any help you can give me. Don

There was a problem loading the scenery package:
 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Florida_Airports/
 The scenery may not look correct.
 Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
 (io_dsf.cpp:668)

Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Florida_TE_Overlay/

Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Florida_TE_Custom/

Log.txt

@Bushpounder I see from your log file that you do not run the latest release version of XP which is 11.40/41. You are running 11.32. You need to update to 11.40 as this can also be a cause for error messaging.

So update to 11.40, reboot PC and then run the Verify Files for TE Florida and see what happens.

Hey Jon - OK - updated to 11.40 and then verified the files. All was good there. The scenery did improve some (more trees!). When I look at the pictures in the Orbx upcoming sceneries pictures, I noticed one telling picture by FILOU. http://screenshots.orbxsystems.com/us-florida-hd-xp11/629-0d06086317b6b95dddc85071383e7281.jpg I only have trees on Fisher Island which is the one with orange roofs and the golf course in the middle. No buildings, nothing. Also, his other pictures seem to show many more 3D buildings than what I have. Could this be a settings issue? X-Plane 11 is VERY new to me as I stated, so I am learning everything. Much of it is similar to FSX for sure. Any other ideas? BTW - NO errors when starting at all.

Don

8 hours ago, Bushpounder said:

I got it, Jon. Had to max out the sliders. All is well now!!! Thanks again.

Don

Good news. Just a reminder that all True Earth addons require the World Objects to max in order to see all the content regarding tree, buildings and POI.

Archived