CTD terrain.dll LOWI aera

Hi,

I get a crash when I'm near the airport of LOWI at crz altitude of 36000ft (FSLAB AIRBUS 320). I try two times the same flight and I get the same error "terrain.dll" near Kitzbuehl.

I suspect it is LOWI because I try a third time with the airport desactivate and no crash.

Could you check this please? see the flightplan file, crash happen just before the point Erkir near Kitzbüehl.

I have p3v4 HF3, LOWI version1.3.0, GES 1.10, GEN 1.21, Vector 1.6.4, trees HD, Base Pack.

Just another note, before the last update of LOWI 1.30 I never had this crash in this region. If I could get the previous version of LOWI for a test it would be great.

Thank you

Regards

Christian

LCLKLSZH01.pln log.txt

Hi,

I can confirm a bug in your Orbx airport scenery of LOWI (version 1.30) causing a ctd terrain.dll at high altitude.

I did the same flight from the beginning today without Orbx LOWI airport and I didn't get a CTD.

Thank you

Christian

Hi guys

A couple of quick tests for you to try to see if we can narrow down the cause. If you could try each independently of each other and report back: 

1. Have you ensured you have your LOWI control panel set to the correct compatibility mode, especially if you have Orbx Germany South?

2. Could you try the flight with a default aircraft and see if you can replicate the crash?

3. Could you reduce your autogen sliders to 0 and see if you can replicate the crash? 

Thanks,

Jarrad

Hello,

after the update my airplanes crash right after loading of the scenery. When placed on the runway. No matter if 08 or 26.

It has worked perfectly fine before.

Verified files at first. Did not worked.

Just uninstalled the scenery to re-install it. After the re-intsall I run the config tool to make sure Germany South mode is set again. But same results.

Maybe it contributes to the issue mentiones above ??

regards,

Al

Archived