Orbx Central simply not working

Originally, my Orbx Central simply would seem to crash itself after claiming it's installing an update. So I reinstalled and it started to actually load up, but it just lead to another issue. It won't detect any flight simulator and when I try to do it manually it just comes up with an error claiming it cannot create a registry. I've run it as administrator yet nothing is resolving the issue.

53 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Please attach a copy of the Orbx Central log file, if there is one.

You can find it at C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Orbx\Central\central.log.

Thanks.

I've posted the log above.

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @alxxsxro

Your log file stops right when attempting to check if the simulator is running. I believe it's the same issue outline here and I'm currently in the process of fixing and releasing in a fastlane update ASAP.

7 hours ago, Josh Koz said:

Hi @alxxsxro

Your log file stops right when attempting to check if the simulator is running. I believe it's the same issue outline here and I'm currently in the process of fixing and releasing in a fastlane update ASAP.

Great, will I have to reinstall or will the client itself update automatically?

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @alxxsxro

We've pushed an update with the fix into fastlane. If you're opted into the fastlane you can update to the latest version(4.1.15)

Hi 

I bought a copy on TE GB South yesterday, and I have tried 5 times to install it, however Orbx Central just stalls, I have no problems with other Orbx products with the older installation system.

Apparently other customers are having similar problems.

Please advise.

On 7/17/2020 at 6:54 AM, Josh Koz said:

Hi @alxxsxro

We've pushed an update with the fix into fastlane. If you're opted into the fastlane you can update to the latest version(4.1.15)

I have this installed. It ran yesterday without any problems.

Today, it is very slow to log into my account. I've had to close it several times (Task Manager) in order to try again. When switching to my various simulators (XPLANE to P3DV4), it appears to hang when 'Loading Products and libraries'.

alNSO5a.jpg

If it finally does connect, then the products load very, very slow. It's as if there is a server connection issue.

Archived