LDDU Files Failed to Extract

Operating system:  Windows 10 Pro (2004)

Simulator:  P3D v5 HF2

Screenshot:  N/A

Issue:  

Hi,

I've recently got round to reinstalling P3D and I'm running into a problem installing only LDDU. Towards the end of the install, it always says 1 file failed to extract. All other Orbx products seem to be fine.

I tried clearing the backup and temp folders and completely reinstalling the product but still get the same thing. I've also tried restarting my PC and I've tried completely uninstalling Orbx Central and deleting all of it's files and reinstalling to no avail.

If I validate the install afterwards, it seems to work, but I'm not entirely confident that I was getting an error in the first place.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Edit

Seems to affect TerraFlora as well, although restarting my PC fixed that one.

central.log

To add on to Nick's message, here are the relevant log lines for the failed file:

2020-07-08T10:15:19.177Z [INFO] [Saturn] - [ERROR] Failed to copy file to the destination: F:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\Scenery\Orbx\Airports\p3dv5\LDDU Dubrovnik Airport\Orbx/Scripts/orbx_cpl_LDDU.xml
2020-07-08T10:15:19.178Z [INFO] [Saturn] - System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'F:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\Scenery\Orbx\Airports\p3dv5\LDDU Dubrovnik Airport\Orbx\Scripts\orbx_cpl_LDDU.xml' because it is being used by another process.

This error could indicate that some anti-virus software is trying to scan the file we just created, which is preventing us from writing to it.

Can you please temporarily disable any anti-virus software you use, then try the install again?

Archived