LOWI strange textures

Leider hat bei meinem Eintrag irgend etwas nicht geklappt, sodass von einer politischen Scenerie die Rede ist, was natürlich Quatsch ist! Fakt ist, dass ich wie oben beschrieben seit dem letzen Update auch diesen hässlichen Beton auf Landebahn und Vorfeld in Innsbruck habe und hoffe, dass diese schöne Flughafenscenerie wieder repariert wird, sodass sie in alter Schönheit erstrahlt! LG

Problem solved  i deleted  the Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Orbx ObjectFlow 2 folder and than I add  this object Flow 2 via Orbx Central and now everything is ok

12 minutes ago, espresso said:

Had the same problem after a fresh install of P3Dv5. Culprit was Object Flow not being installed automatically.
@developers: Why is Object Flow not automatically installed as soon as an addon needs it?

Perhaps because you did a fresh install of P3Dv5.  Why would Object Flow be installed automatically following a fresh install of P3D?

I also installed LOWI, that's why the problem surfaced. It's not a big hassle. But I just wondered why it is not installed automatically with a product that is depending on it. Libraries are, for example, installed the first time you launch ORBXDirect.

Archived