LOWI update 1.3.0 crash problem

Hello friends, since i got the update 1.3.0 for LOWI i got crash problems on P3D V4.5 i can not even fly from the airport anymore coz of crash.. anyone else has this problem with this new update? and if somebody knows how it can be fix ? Thank you

Well, taxiing works fine but when on the  runway and you start the roll there is a crash. Sometimes the crash follows direct after position the aircraft on the runway throuh the go to tab. Is there a elevation or height problem?

Hi

I have the same problem. Can I provide any useful information to help solve the problem?

I have a fresh new system and I am installing the simulator ecosystem carried over from the previous pc.

The crash is an aircraft crash and it happens also with the default F22.

I tried if it was a conflict with FSGU2020 (since it was a new addon for me) by disabling FSGU. Didn't help.

Uninstalling LOWI 1.3.0 did solve the problem even with all other addons remaining active. All other active scenery addons are:

-FTX Base

-FTX Trees HD

-FTX Vector

-openLC Europe

-openLC North America

-openLC South America

-FTX Germany South

-FTX Germany North

-FTX Norway

-Orbx ESSA

-Orbx LDDU

-Orbx Libraries

-FS Global Ultimate 2020

(+ some airport addons further away)

Global addons:

-Ultimate Traffic Live

-Active Sky p3d v4

-REX 4 w Soft Clouds

-FTX Object Flow

-FTX  SODE

I hope this helps. Fortunately, disabling crash detection works until a fix is found.

Best Regards

Matti

Hi guys,

I have exactly the same problem with LOWI. My impression is, there are a lot of other customers with the same problem. I think, a quick solution from Orbx would be helpful.

So long ...

Best Regards

Elmar

Hello,

although it is not the solution, disabling crash detection does not in any way detract from the flight simulator experience.

Perhaps a better way to simulate crash detection is to use an aircraft model that simulates the probable consequences

of an aircraft crash, rather than simply resetting the simulator to its default flight.

• 1 year later...

This Issue Still Exist

when Spawning on activerunway or both ends og taxiing in to the runway og landing on the runway, we have planecrash
AND NO i will not turn of the crash detection, Orbx Needs to address this issue
also THE AI still keeps on landing on 8L, its it not using the advance approach that Orbx has made.

Iam just trying to uninstall Lowi and then install again to my own created directory if this not work i will 

uninstall again and install to another dicetory (direct in to p3d main folder) as suggested by Orbx if in doubt

DID NOT HELP  both install directories it fails also in game the plane crashes.

Edited by Swed X
After test

On 6/28/2020 at 10:22 AM, Jarrad Marshall said:

Hi guys, I thought I had covered all the crash detection conflicts for this patch, but I'll have a look again when I have a spare moment. 

Could you plz have another go over an New patch 

Still seems to be a problem 

We all are having this problem for months. Although we paid for this product, problem have been continuing. It shouldn't be so hard. If you really can't solve this problem, at least give us a option to install previous version before the prepar3d v5 has introduced.

Edited by Anıl Özdemir

Hello,

this is reported and is being looked at.

Can you confirm that in P3D v5, this does not occur?

It is my experience that in P3D v4 there are aircraft crashes where there should not be

but that in P3D v5, there are only aircraft crashes where there should be.

For the record, I do not use the built in crash detection and I wonder how a reset to the

default flight can in any way at all be seen to even vaguely represent a real world occurrence.

A far better solution is to buy an aircraft by a developer that replicates damage caused

to it by abuse, something that is much nearer to a real world experience.