Problem with TrueEarth Washintong and 74S ANACORTES

I bought TrueEarth HD WASHINTONG and 74S ANACORTES, but at the anacortes airport I don't have the buildings, only black squares.

You are about to post into the X Plane 11 BUG REPORT forum. This forum is for reporting BUGS in a working Orbx X Plane 11 product.

A BUG is defined as a product that is working as it should but there is a problem with the working product.

Please review your request before posting into this forum.

A request for support with a product that does not work should be placed into the X Plane 11 Support forum.

X-Plane 2020-06-24 17-19-50.png

X-Plane 2020-06-24 17-31-14.png

Please try this first:

Open Orbx Central and uninstall Anacortes. Still in Orbx Central go to settings/downloader ans Clear Temp folder. Also make a note of where any Backup copy you have is located and delete the Backup copy.

The location of the Backup copy and the Temp folder are shown in my pic. Please note I have moved my Temp folder to my E drive but I expect your is on your C drive. Regardless of location of the Temp drive, choose the Clear option.

Reboot your PC.

Restart PC and open Orbx Central and choose to install Anacortes

I followed the instructions, uninstall all the files:

- trueearth washington hd
- anacortes
- darrington muni
- libraries Orbx

at the time reinstall and download, it throws me the error that 
files are missing and I must verify until the message not appears again. 
Still not working

What message are you getting? I need you to attach your XP Log file from your XP directory please.

My suggestion to you was referring to trying to reinstall just Anacortes not TE Washington etc as I thought that was already installed.

Now you have a message about missing files.

It sound like you have not got sufficient free disk space to install all the addons.

I attach a link that you need to read and make sure that you meet ALL the requirements especially regarding free disk space on the drive you download  onto, the drive you want to install onto, and the location of your Temp file.

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/189843-installing-true-earth-addons-guide/

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Problem with TrueEarth Washintong and 74S ANACORTES

I have looked at your last "scenery_packs.ini" again and ask you if you bought TE Washington HD then why have you also the TE Washington DEMO installed as well? Only one version will work, either the paid version or the DEMO.

Attached is another "scenery_packs.ini" file. Give it a try and see if it helps.

scenery_packs.ini

15 hours ago, Sikorsky147 said:

I have a 2TB hard drive available and at the time of deleting 
the Temp file, all scenarios were deleted. Then I reinstalled 
again but a message still appears where three files are missing. 
on the other hand, order scenery.ini and i still have the same problems. 
anacortes does not work correctly.

X-Plane 2020-06-27 09-03-34.png

Log.txt 81.66 kB · 0 downloads scenery_packs.ini 6.69 kB · 1 download

I am getting very confused with this .

Before we go any further I want you to do the following so we can check if the problem is with the downloads of Anacortes. Rename your Custom Scener folder to Custom Scenery.BAK

Make a new folder in your XP directory and name it Custom Scenery.

In the Custom Scenery.BAK folder make shortcuts for the following files :

Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Airports

Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom

Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay

Orbx_C_US_Washington_TE_Orthos

Global Airports

Orbx_A_74S_Anacortes

Orbx_OrbxlibsXP

Put those shortcuts into the new Custom Scenery folder.

Run XP and then exit.

Make sure your scenery-packs.ini entries are layered  as follows:

Anacortes

TE Washington Airports

Global Airports

TE Washington Custom

TE Washington Overlay

TE Washington Orthos

OrbxlibsXP

Then run a flight at Anacortes and report back please

On 6/26/2020 at 12:44 AM, Jon Clarke said:

Please try this first:

Open Orbx Central and uninstall Anacortes. Still in Orbx Central go to settings/downloader ans Clear Temp folder. Also make a note of where any Backup copy you have is located and delete the Backup copy.

The location of the Backup copy and the Temp folder are shown in my pic. Please note I have moved my Temp folder to my E drive but I expect your is on your C drive. Regardless of location of the Temp drive, choose the Clear option.

Reboot your PC.

Restart PC and open Orbx Central and choose to install Anacortes

Perfect, I'll do it tomorrow. I'm at work today.

I want to clarify your doubts. :

1.- The main error is the incorrect operation of anacortes with trueearth washington HD,
when the airport buildings do not appear. Just black squares.

2.-Then, during the process of deleting temporary files and cuts, I don't know if by mistake, I deleted everything and I had to
download everything again. In this process, TrueEarth Washington HD it sends me the
message that 3 files are missing, but when checking it informs that it is installed.

Tomorrow I will do what you tell me and I will tell you about it.

1 hour ago, Sikorsky147 said:

Perfect, I'll do it tomorrow. I'm at work today.

I want to clarify your doubts. :

1.- The main error is the incorrect operation of anacortes with trueearth washington HD,
when the airport buildings do not appear. Just black squares.

2.-Then, during the process of deleting temporary files and cuts, I don't know if by mistake, I deleted everything and I had to
download everything again. In this process, TrueEarth Washington HD it sends me the
message that 3 files are missing, but when checking it informs that it is installed.

Tomorrow I will do what you tell me and I will tell you about it.

Also attach your XP log file again, because there is no error message about missing files that i can see. Is it an on screen message?

Also make sure you have World Objects set to maximum in XP settings.

Please provide a picture of the airport from above as i had requested. The pics are too localised. I need to see the whole airport to determine what you are seeing in total.

There is nothing at all wrong with the airport scenery so we are trying to find out what has happened to your installation of it. To do that I literally need a big picture.

Archived