Burbank Dynamic lights @ gates?

I have reinstalled and verified files. Everything looks fine. There are 129 files in the scenery folder to include dynamic lights. 

https://prntscr.com/t3v9o5

https://prntscr.com/t3v9zj

There is also a file called Orbx_KBUR_PLC_Dynamic_Lights_Objectflow.xml

Not sure what it does or what controls it. I did load up at LOWI and the DL works great there. 

I show no ground illumination but aircraft lights illuminate with no problems. 

I'm on P3D4.5 HF2. I have tried clearing shaders. This looks like the same problem another user was having at LOWI. 

Yes looks like your DL are not working. Very weird. The DL_xml file controls the placement of DL. Could you check if you have effect files folder inside your kbur scenery? And maybe if the windsocks are working? Because they are controlled with the same way of DL.

Last thing, just to be sure, triple check if you have DL enabled in P3D setting.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Yes looks like your DL are not working. Very weird. The DL_xml file controls the placement of DL. Could you check if you have effect files folder inside your kbur scenery? And maybe if the windsocks are working? Because they are controlled with the same way of DL.

Last thing, just to be sure, triple check if you have DL enabled in P3D setting.

Cheers

I checked and don't see any windsocks. I also don't have any effects folder in my KBUR Scenery Folder. The effects went into the effects main P3D effects folder. 

http://prntscr.com/t3xzv3

Yes DL is enabled. I have lights at all my other Orbx sceneries to include LOWI. 

We can close out this topic. I've found the problem. I started reading more into the forums about Object Flow. I went into Orbx Central and noticed that I did not have Object Flow installed. I checked all my other Orbx Scenery and they worked. I then realized that KBUR was my first purchase under the 4.x Orbx Central. All my other sceneries were purchase under the previous Orbx Central 3.x. I only updated to the 4.x 2 months ago. Why Object Flow doesn't install automatically is beyond me if it's needed for new sceneries. Anyway that was my issue and all is working now. Thanks for the help. 

Search for the Object flow product in Central and install

But also go to Documents folder and search in the Prepar3D v4 Add-ons if there is any Object flow folder

If yes, delete it

Here is where the old Central installs Object flow

There cannot be two entries for Object flow

The new one created by the new Central needs to be installed outside P3D root, Central will ask you so just follow the steps

If you leave both entries you will have display problems in the sceneries

Regards

Carlos

Archived