FSimStudios releases CYEG Edmonton and CYLW Kelowna on OrbxDirect

We are pleased to welcome our new Partner - FSimStudios to OrbxDirect!

3N2MXUx.jpg

FSimStudios has over 6 years' experience in developing software for commercial and professional flight simulator platforms such as Lockheed Martin Prepar3D and Laminar Research X-Plane and has now joined OrbxDirect as its newest Partner.

Available to purchase now are their successful Canadian airports - CYEG Edmonton International Airport and CYLW Kelowna International Airport.

CYEG Edmonton is Canada's largest major airport by total land area and is is 5th busiest airport in terms of passenger traffic.

CYLW Kelowna is a single-runway airport that operates many scheduled services to major Canadian cities.

Both airports feature high resolution 4K textures, PBR effects, Dynamic Lighting and SODE jetways.

Existing FSimStudios customers that have purchased CYEG or CYLW previously will be able to transfer their licenses to their OrbxDirect account. Once advised by FSimStudios, customers will be able to redeem their copy from here https://orbxdirect.com/redeem.

d.jpge.jpg

aaEACme.jpg

1XsSrvO.jpg

pU8Wl71.jpg

SBCjZmm.jpg

1gr4ilL.jpg

6EeuWft.jpg

D6CRKP1.jpg

HNsyXQI.jpg

P1fMQc8.jpg

U4yPXVW.jpg

Hi

Welcome fsimstudios to Orbx

I'm lucky enough to have visited Kelowna many times so wanted to be one of the first to install your add-on to my LC Northern Rockies Scenery add-on for p3D v5.1 and try it out.

I am most impressed with your scenery working in companion to Orbx LC Northern Rockies. I would go so far as to say that your screenshots do not give your excellent CYLW Scenery justice that it deserves. It really is a great representation of the Kelowna area.

I have one small problem and that is with the Pacific Coastal aircraft that seems to sink into the airport apron (I am using Ultimate Traffic, but think its one of theirs) are you able to advise?

Thanks. 

Kelowna.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Archived