Duplicate Taxiway Markings

I recently downloaded the Scenery Pack for Tacoma Narrows Airport (KTIW).  I noted lots of very welcome detail both on the ground and in the air.  However, I noticed there is some overlapping scenery from the X-Plane default scenery.  Specifically, I noticed two wind socks in the same location and dual taxiway markings slightly offset from one another.  The one, faded taxiway lines look like they're from X-Plane and the brighter one from Orbx.  I also noticed some buildings from the original X-Plane scenery.  Is this supposed to be the case, or am I possibly doing something wrong.  The taxiways can be somewhat confusing as they are now.  Thanks. 

4 hours ago, SOG Pilot said:

Thank you.  Here is the scenery_packs.ini file as requested.

scenery_packs.ini 1.04 kB · 3 downloads

@Sentry11 has corrected your scenery_packs.ini for you, but I just want to remind you that KTIW was designed to work work with Orbx TE Washington. There may be some anomalies if not used with TE Washington

InkedCapture_LI.thumb.jpg.9c395dbf700fa7c66ab523063f87baef.jpg

Thank you very much.  The System INI file correction removed the unwanted scenery from the original X-Plane Global Scenery.  I also downloaded the True Earth U.S. Washington program, which greatly improved scenery, especially trees and foliage. 

I recorded a test flight, then recorded the same flight real-world on a GoPro POV camera and did a side-by-side comparison stitched together in the same video (see link below).  Very impressive graphics!

Orbx/REAL-WORLD COMPARISON VIDEO

Archived