Install Tip for Orbx True Earth Northern California

Hello EagleOne49,

I have just purchased the new TE NC and your question is a good point. One would assume it would override the existing install of NA NC.

I am as curious as everyone else. 

Cheers

Sam

I think the coverage area is slightly different near Oregon so for the time being it might be best to keep them both active. However, once that is out and maybe TE SC too, we might simply remove NA Northern California and maybe freeware Yosemite, or better to keep them all?

Rather than start a new topic that involves installation of this product I thought that I would post here as others may suffer from a similar installation issue. I have all of my TE products installed in a TE Library on a 1 TB drive. I have 469 GB used and 462 GB free. When I attempt to install TE NC it starts, gets part way through and then tells me that there is insufficient disk space to install. As the installation size is under 80 GB I don't know what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. 

Hello,

go into Orbx Central\settings\downloader.  Change the temp directory from your C drive to your 1 TB drive.  Although your library is set up on your 1 TB drive, Orbx Central is trying to install the temp file on your C drive and there is possibly not enough space

7 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

go into Orbx Central\settings\downloader.  Change the temp directory from your C drive to your 1 TB drive.  Although your library is set up on your 1 TB drive, Orbx Central is trying to install the temp file on your C drive and there is possibly not enough space

When Orbx is thru installing, does the temp files in the temp folder get deleted? 

Archived