ESSA jetways not working

Jetways at ESSA do not operate. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ESSA several times and have GSX 2 updated to version 1.7.1. Initially the Jetways are not visible, then selecting in P3D/ AddOns/ Sode/ Reload All!!, the Jetways appears but do not work. In GSX- Customize airport positions, there are no jetways either J or S.

Hey!

what you need is SODE to be running  so might be a good idea to see if thats the case?

try downloading the latest version of SODE as well if you may have a corrupt installation

the gates also need some precision parking mosr of them only move on 2 axis and not 3 which is the usual case.

cheers

marcus

Thanks Marcus.

I did what you suggested. Uninstall and reinstall SODE, GSX2 and FSDT.

Should I launch P3D V4.5 and select ESSA as the initial airport, then Jetways don’t show up. Then, if I select in AddOns/ Sode 1.7.1/ Reload All!!, the Jetways appear but are not workable with Sode. In AddOns/ GSX/ Customize Airport positions none of the gates are labelled as JS.

Then, if I load Orbx LEBB or LEAS, the Jetways in these airports are shown and can be dynamically operated. Immediately I reload ESSA and the Jetways are shown and works perfectly.

I would prefer not to follow this complex process to get jetways at ESSA working properly.

What could be the problem?

Thanks

Hi!

no idea to be honest, first time i hear anyone having this sort of issue. They are controlled and operated by SODE so i would assume the problem is somehow connected to that. Are they not operational via the SODE menu either or only in the GSX menu? In the SODE installation folder in the xml folder, is there only one ORBX_ESSA file?

Hello,

some more info about your problem will be nice.

Like the SODE Fault Code, SODE LOG, Screenshots, used Aircraft and so on.

More Info about the Jetways here:

Maybe the same Problem like yours (it's in ESGG, but these are the same jetways):

An screenshot (Top View) like the last one here will be nice:

Archived