Central Insertion Point

Hello,

My Orbx Central was updated to 4.1.11 yesterday and now, instead of opening directly to either P3Dv4 or P3Dv5, it stops at the selection screen. Fair enough, but then it takes another while before it loads after selecting. I find the previous autoload and switch if necessary better.

What is causing a headache though is the fact that every time I open Central, the insertion point for both sims reverts to Top of Library. Why is this even an option when every response on this forum is for Orbx items to be below other 3rd party scenery?

Can Central be updated to stop this automatic insertion point reversion please?

Thanks!

Hello,

it seems that your settings are not being saved between sessions and this is not typical behaviour.

Normal behaviour is for Orbx Central to start for the simulator that was selected when it was closed

and for the Insertion Point to remain the same as it was.

Perhaps you can start by ensuring that Orbx Central is run as an administrator.

Ni Nick,

Thanks, all I had to go on was the update to 4.1.11 and the sudden unusual behaviour. I always run as admin.

After 2 reinstallations it seems to have settled down. I don't know what else could've caused it, but I suppose there'd be many more issues in the forum if it was Central related, seems my setup didn't like something about the update.

All sorted, thanks again.

Archived