De Vere Field (2W1) missing buildings in p3Dv5

De Vere Field (2W1) [part of Cle Elum (S93) scenery] is missing buildings etc. in P3Dv5.  It looks fine in  my P3Dv4 installation.  I did a verify files but the buidlings etc. are still missing. 

Here is pic:

De%20Vere%20Field%202W1%20P3Dv5%20proble

Does anyone else see the same thing?

Rod

Thanks, Nick for you quick response.  Since I already had done a verify files, I uninstalled and reinstalled S93.   I also verified that Orbx Libraries v19.7.4 are installed.  I assume that is the correct version.  I only have Orbx sceneries installed.  They are installed in the P3Dv5 root.  Unfortunately, I am still missing the buildings.  This is a mystery to me since I have never had a problem of missing buildings before.  I checked my P3Dv4 installation vs my P3Dv5 installation and both look basically the same in terms of files and scenery library order.   I find it interesting that S93 looks fine.  

Any other ideas?

Rod

Thanks, Brian for you ideas.  However, it is not a scenery lib issue.  The scenery lib was purely built by P3Dv5 and Orbx.   I have not manually entered anything and don't use any special scenery ordering kind of software.   Also, S93 which is part of the same scenery lib entry works fine. 

I did get the buildings to show by changing the sim month so that spells Object Flow in my book.  It is a little weird.  I changed sim month back to June and now I can't get it to fail again.  So I will let it rest for now.  I don't normally do fastlane so I will wait till Obejct Flow 3.0.3 comes out and take another look.

Rod

Archived