PNW Ferries in T.E. Washington for v4.5?

10 hours ago, Orbx Flyer said:

Will Larry's YRC, CAC8, CAG8, and CAX6 as well as his PNW Ferries all show up and display properly with using T.E. Washington for P3D v4.5

The short answer to the question is 'yes'. However as Sascha mentioned there are a few autogen buildings at the perimeter of CAX6 that need fixing and some very minor shoreline issues. A perhaps larger issue is that the ferry terminal  PR and or large models that are within the TE Wash coverage area may not blend well with a quite different color palette of TE Wash at the particular location as opposed to Orbx PNW.  There is no solution to this short of me redoing a huge amount of work for the specific case when TE Wash is active. 

I might mention that I've decided to add a quite detailed rendition of the Shilshole Bay Marina to the ferries in that a standard floatplane route from Lake Union in Seattle flying north goes right over Shilshole at a fairly low elevation. The marina is huge; you can see it 10 miles away or more. It will be done when it's done. Whether your computer can handle this extra detail in an already demanding area will depend on your setup. But at least there will be a Control Panel option to turn it off.

Larry

THANK YOU, very much, Larry...that was a very detailed and concise response!   MUCH appreciated  by myself. Cheers!

I am  foremost, an amphibian flyer...so all your properties are GOLD to me...!  Oh, BTW, yes, my system should handle your next release! Looking forward to it.

15 hours ago, Larry_R said:
On 5/22/2020 at 12:43 PM, Orbx Flyer said:

Will Larry's YRC, CAC8, CAG8, and CAX6 as well as his PNW Ferries all show up and display properly with using T.E. Washington for P3D v4.5

Only CAX6 is in the area covered by TE Washington, right?  ... with PNW Ferries ...

16 hours ago, Handie said:

Only CAX6 is in the area covered by TE Washington, right?  ... with PNW Ferries

Hi Handie, 

Yes, that is correct. The other SPBs of mine are north of that.  CAX6 is very close to the boundary so in that area the junction between PNW and TE Wash will be evident. And remember, the TE products do not have seasons.

Larry

Archived