BUG REPORT - TE GB North. Floating buildings at Dundee.

6 hours ago, Donka said:

TE GB North. Floating buildings at Dundee. Visible on right hand side on final to airport on eastern approach. 

Can you attach a pic please so we can take a look and keep a record of it.I will test now to see if I see floating buildings.

Yup, I don't have Dundee bought yet, this is purely the TE scenery. I'll check this evening after work and provide screenshots of other buildings - I think they were different from the one Jon showed.

Do you need images or are you okay? I saw a couple of locations around Jon's sceenshot where buildings are floating - I'm assuming as a result of the recent TE update in preparation for Dundee airport? I also noticed there is an obvious seam in the same area and as a result some buildings collide with each other.

Sure Tony, here you go.

I also notice the runway doesn't hide the ortho beneath but I suspect that is to upsell me Dundee Airport! :)

First images is floating buildings, second is the seam.

Cheers, Andy.

Dundee1.jpg

Dundee2.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

@seeadler2 I am thinking that this patch dealt with the issue and that it was an issue with TEGB North and not specifically Dundee airport. maybe wrong but try this patch anyway:

Download the attached file, and then overwrite : Custom Scenery/Orbx_D_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos/Earth Nav Data/+50-010/+56-004.dsf inside your X-Plane folder. This should fix up the misaligned orthos at Perth airport for you. N.B. We need to test this further before releasing to OrbxCentral to test compatibility with Dundee airport

Orbx_D_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos.zip

• 2 weeks later...