Hi there,

I hope you all are doing well,

I'm wondering if any of you have weird ''blue dots, flashing blue lights on the True earth South, Central and North GB?''

I have fighting to find anything about this on the internet for so long, and never found nothing, and today after the release of the updates I thought it might fix it, but no I didn't and it gets even worse when I'm using VR. 

Any one having the same problem and found a cure for this?

Thanks a lot for your support and suggestions.

ROBSON MENDES

You are about to post into the X Plane 11 BUG REPORT forum. This forum is for reporting BUGS in a working Orbx X Plane 11 product.

A BUG is defined as a product that is working as it should but there is a problem with the working product.

Please review your request before posting into this forum.

A request for support with a product that does not work should be placed into the X Plane 11 Support forum.

Welcome Robson.

Your issue I don't believe is with the Orbx TEGB series addons. More likely  due to some XP and/or VR settings.

I say that because I have never heard nor seen this issue before, although I don't use VR. Even without VR I have not had any reports similar. It sounds like it could be grapgics issue.

I will ask @Tony Wroblewski if he has any comment.

Normally seeing blue flashes or grids means the mesh hasn't loaded yet and your computer is under extreme load. What are the specifications of your system?

My immediate thought is that your disk to too slow to cope, and getting a faster drive like an SSD would help a lot. 

Archived