Thank You Orbx Devs - For Complete External Install

Airwolf

Hi guys,

Entire Orbx Team - especially the ones for Orbx Central.  Thank you Thank You for finally being able to get everything installed outside the sim root for P3Dv5.  On this sim, I have global, openLC etc all installed outside the sim.  To have everything outside has been one of my major sim improvement request since P3Dv3.4 days (infact it should have been like this from FSX days - lame MS back then).  Finally it has been realized.  Please don't revert lol

You have no idea  on how much time this saves as P3Dv5.  I do see hotfixes will be there much faster this sim.  I have to whack my sim but Orbx stuff finally goes in super fast.  

Orbx Central 4.19 - My Gawd is working awesome.  It is so slick and smooth.  Keep the great Quality Work on it.  

Love Orbx, Love your products (my wife hates you all, she considers this company's products my mistress but she allows it happily).  She was blown away by Honolulu, we got to see our hotel on the beach that we travel to many times.  

Once the era of social distancing is gone, beers are on me.

Have a good one

-Airwolf

Hi how do you do this?

When I installed Orbx Central I selected Libraries and set one up. After that I downloaded my scenery areas but they got installed into the sim , the libary has nothing in it. I must have messed up somewhere. 

Thanks for any advice..

3 minutes ago, ThrottleUp said:

Hi how do you do this?

When I installed Orbx Central I selected Libraries and set one up. After that I downloaded my scenery areas but they got installed into the sim , the libary has nothing in it. I must have messed up somewhere. 

Thanks for any advice..

Post some screenshots in the Orbx Central Support area - https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/283-Orbx-central-support-forum/

13 hours ago, Airwolf said:

Entire Orbx Team - especially the ones for Orbx Central.  Thank you Thank You for finally being able to get everything installed outside the sim root for P3Dv5.  On this sim, I have global, openLC etc all installed outside the sim.  To have everything outside has been one of my major sim improvement request since P3Dv3.4 days (infact it should have been like this from FSX days - lame MS back then).  Finally it has been realized.  Please don't revert lol

Do you have Buildings HD and do they show up in FTX regions like FTX ENG/WLS/SCO/PNW?

3 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Do you have Buildings HD and do they show up in FTX regions like FTX ENG/WLS/SCO/PNW?

Yes, I have it installed.

I did see some buildings affected in PNW.   Isn't that a good thing?

Archived