5hours for True earth to Verify files!!

I am beginning to get sick and tired with this True Earth now i have been at this for 2 days installing true earth for north America.  I have been trying to install True earth North California now for over 5 hours and this thing is STILL stuck on scanning the files.  it gets up 58000 then just takes about 10 minutes to verify ONE FILE it is getting silly now.  I have attached my Orbx log i would like this installed so i can actually spend tomorrow flying rather than spending a 3rd DAY installing true earth products that i have paid for!

central.log

I will get this forwarded to the Orbx Central forum where they can see what is going on.  Have you tried clearing your Temp folder via Orbx central/settings/downloader as sometimes it can get clogged. I have asked for the Orbx Central team to give some guidance regarding many reports of excessive time frames for installation, freezes etc

Capture.thumb.JPG.d8a1a67bb225d5aa61e8a70ed2ddd9e3.JPG

@Nick Cooperplease pass this to Orbx Central support forum so they can analyse the info in the attached Central log.

Thanks jon

sorry to sound like i am ranting but this has taking up 2 days now to get thus far lol. 

Is there anything unusual in the log that sticks out or is it just unlucky really. 

I shall try your suggestion above and try again

thank you though,

Archived