Global terraflora v2

Hi Doug,

Currently have version FTX Central 3.3.93 in use and that help function is not included. But when opening do get a notification that there is an update to the latest version but if that do get the same problem as mentioned above.

Cheers Constant

12 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Constant

You will need to be using the new app called Orbx Central as per the below topic. FTX Central 3 has been discontinued and it will not update to the new Orbx Central.

I have tried several times but will try again and report the outcome here.

Can I just install or should I remove the old one first and if so how?

Good morning,
Running the installation almost all night, but no other result than in the images shown earlier.
Just to be clear I had Orbx Central in use but after installing Global terraflora v2 it no longer worked.
I was able to install the old version FTX Central 3.3.93 without any problems, but unfortunately the update to the newer version is not possible.
Is there any other option to get me out of this problem, I'd love to hear it because I'm almost running out of advice,
Greetings Constant

23 hours ago, Constant said:

Good morning,
Running the installation almost all night, but no other result than in the images shown earlier.
Just to be clear I had Orbx Central in use but after installing Global terraflora v2 it no longer worked.
I was able to install the old version FTX Central 3.3.93 without any problems, but unfortunately the update to the newer version is not possible.
Is there any other option to get me out of this problem, I'd love to hear it because I'm almost running out of advice,
Greetings Constant

Is there no one who knows a solution to this problem, I hope so?

9 minutes ago, Constant said:

I was able to install the old version FTX Central 3.3.93 without any problems,

Hi Constant, FTX Central 3 is not the answer, it is discontinued.

Please ensure you have the system requirements installed that are outlined starting on page #27 of the below linked user guide.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QqebVX8fUFdFtOOEMR1ZULkhhieenQHNopfNY-5_K0Y/edit#heading=h.f63faq86a8e

Archived