Orbx mods for P3D V5 and V4 effect

Maybe this belongs in the P3D V4 forum - so please change if you think so!

I think I have made it quite clear elsewhere in General Discussions that is unlikely that I will be joining the V5 ranks

Which leads me to a worry about my large reliance on Orbx for my FSX and P3D V4 Sim installations.

With Orbx currently making many Mods - to Airports for example - what effect if any - will be on existing software - 

and will we still receive the great support we have had on the "OLD" Sims- eg - if we need to redownload for some reason - 

say Brisbane - (where we believe a major upgrade is in progress) - is done for V5 - will we still have the upgrade in V4 - or get the current airport etc

and now that Central is in beta (??) to cope with V5 downloads - what happens when it comes out of beta?

Can I assume that  Central will make sure that it continues to read what sim we have installed -  as it does now - and doesn't load the new one - 

assuming that current  V4 products will be loaded as has been the historical practice with all the variations from FSX

Since Orbx products are all relying on vectors and V5 is not - my Gold Coast scenery etc - will be pretty well affected in

V5 - if I was to go down that path - am I correct ?

I realise that I am not making myself very clear - but I have bought a heap of Orbx these last 2 months - and I want to retain these

and not have the current Orbx disbanded - or the new (modified) reinstalled by mistake - Ie continue as we have for many years

- especially in the new Central's recognition of say FSX and V4

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

all your products will continue to work in v4.

FSX and FSX-SE are unaffected.

I think you can anticipate that new airports will be compatible with v4 and v5.

Thanks Nick for that  --- I'm sure I wont be the only one to be happy with this reply

Archived