Prepar3d v5 Hotfix Scenery Library

Hi all, did an update to the HF1 of Prepar3d, verified Orbx Global and Orbx Libraries and suddenly, I have two entries on top of my library I have never seen before:

- Orbx Libraries Lookup

- Orbx Libraries Global

Should those be on top of the library and why I have never noticed them before? In my still available v4.5 installation, I do not find those entries...

All correct or should I do something about this? Thanks for any hint,

Regards

Chris

Thanks, but then I wonder why those entries were not there before I installed the hotfix and they are absent in my v4.5 installation. Yet everything worked...

13 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Thanks, but then I wonder why those entries were not there before I installed the hotfix and they are absent in my v4.5 installation. Yet everything worked...

Although there is no information, I see, by the introduction of all layers, that Orbx Global Pack is now a layer. With it is basic, it should be well below.

Cheers,

That is how it looks like:

orbx_library_order91j4x.jpg

The two entries on top puzzle me, never seen before. Are those really needed? And if yes, should they not be way below anything else?

4 hours ago, AnkH said:

That is how it looks like:

orbx_library_order91j4x.jpg

The two entries on top puzzle me, never seen before. Are those really needed? And if yes, should they not be way below anything else?

I have another one "Orbx Global Base Scenery" which is directly above "Orbx Libraries Lookup" otherwise mine looks related. Where is your "Orbx Global Base Scenery" placed?

Archived