Orbx Buildings HD and Trees HD not in scenery library

Okay, this is an odd one.

I have Orbx Buildings HD and Trees HD installed in P3Dv5, and they seemed to install without error. However, neither of them are listed in the Scenery Library in P3Dv5. I think they are installed, but I cannot confirm, as I cannot find them listed as mentioned above. Are they supposed to show up in the scenery library in P3Dv5? I know in P3Dv4 they were listed in the scenery library.

Any help with this would be appreciated when there is time. 

Thank you,

Landon

6 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Landon,

you would expect see them in the P3D v5 add-ons list.

Nick, would that be the case even if installed into the P3Dv5 folder and NOT into an Orbx Library folder?

Landon

19 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

No, they both replace textures.

I think.

Okay, if that is so, then that would explain it. Only thought left is in P3Dv4, I have both of them installed in the P3Dv4 folder and they still showed up in the Scenery Library.

At any rate, if it as you are thinking, is there another way to ensure they are installed correctly other then looking in the scenery library? Maybe I am just going about this in the wrong manner? I don't know. All I really want is to be able to verify that they are both installed and working correctly.

Landon

Nick, in these screenshots, does it look like Buildings HD is installed properly? This is over the Colorado Springs CO area, with only Global Base and Buildings HD installed (and Orbx Libs of course):

Gq9IiB9.jpg

aVOtIxm.jpg

2 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Yes, it does.

Okay Nick, sounds good...thank you for your help and assistance :) 

Feel free to mark as 'Resolved' or 'Answered' or whatever you need to do.

Archived