Big Problem with texture Help I spent $60NZD on this

Is this the initial install or has it been working okay previously? What platform are you using? Try going to Orbx Central, first of all go to North Island and verify files. Then also go to Help and click on Sync Simulator. This might tidy up a configuration error somewhere.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Nick/All

Same issue but I attempted the fix and it didn't work :( please can you offer any further help or did I miss a step, I did get an error after setting lookup.bgl to off the sim wouldn't start and it gave a lookup error and I fixed this by using the supplied original file on the forum.

below are screenshots the left is from EGLC so London is under water second shot Blackpool area BUT the Steam purchased Orbx KFHR looks perfect. these are phone shots of a paused screen.

Thanks in advance and it's so good to be flying with my Orbx scenery :)

IMG_2628.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

1 hour ago, JMO said:

I did get an error after setting lookup.bgl to off the sim wouldn't start and it gave a lookup error and I fixed this by using the supplied original file on the forum.

Hello, you must go through the steps in strict order and not miss any out.

Please have another go.

Hi Nick 

will try now bit confused what to do after this step

"Please try renaming Scenery\BASE\Scenery\lclookup.bgl to lclookup.bgl .off"  as the sim wont start due to lclookup missing error am I missing something

then I will complete the Holger tip

thanks again

Hello, here is the topic. You will see that there are five steps that must be done in that order and without missing any of them out.

It doesn't matter that you are missing the terrain.cfg file in FTX Central, there is one attached to Holger's topic.

1. First run Verify files for Global Base and for all your open LC products.

Before posting a support request, please try this fix:

2. Please try renaming Scenery\BASE\Scenery\lclookup.bgl to lclookup.bgl .off

3. and then apply this terrain.cfg file fix

4. Then run Verify Files for the Orbx Libraries

5. and try again

• 3 weeks later...

Archived