Arlanda Prepar3d V.5

Hello

I have just installed Orbx Arlanda Airport into Prepar3D V.5

But when I load the scenery i find some black spots on the runway and also the jetways seems to be cut in half. The ground textures also seems missing.

Any ideas why this is?

As far as I know the Airport should be compatible with Version 5.

Kind regards,

/Amir Khatibi  

Hi Amir, welcome to the forums

You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

Hello Doug

I created a new folder for ObjectFlow and installed it to that new folder.

And I also installed Arlanda to the root simulator folder (Prepar3D V5).

But the Airport displays the same error. 

I uploaded 4 Pictures.

Thanks,

/Amir

2020-5-1_16-43-41-227.jpg

2020-5-1_16-44-22-255.jpg

2020-5-1_16-44-1-652.jpg

2020-5-1_16-43-24-527.jpg

Ok, 

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5.
Please note: Do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just attach the files.

Thanks

C:\Users\khati\Orbx Library 2\p3dv5\Orbx ObjectFlow...This is far from being an ideal location for a library, too many restrictions from the operating system. I don't believe ObjectFlow will work from here.

Please remove all the libraries from this C:\Users\khati location and preferably create a location on a different drive or at least create a new folder on your C:\ drive that is outside of the operating system.

Thanks

Have you done the new install of P3Dv5 with the hot fix that just got released yesterday?

I am out of ideas for now, but I haven't had a chance to go there in the sim yet to have a look, so thanks for being patient, we will keep working on this.

Just now, Amirk8656 said:

I am wondering if I should install the hotfix?

Yes, I would, I am also going to do that sometime this evening or tomorrow. Just be sure to follow the instruction to the T. 

After you reinstall the P3D client, content and scenery modules you will need to do a sync simulator and verify files of all your Orbx products.  

Hello again

I have reinstalled Prepar3d v5 with hotfix 1 following the instructions and the installation was ok.

The Airport Arlanda was also fixed and the scenery display was also ok. (Although the gates are still in half.)

But as soon as I installed FS Global 2020 Ultimate the Airport ground textures became the same again as Before.

I am not sure but I Think there might be some compatibility issues with the Mesh FS Global and Orbx Arlanda?

Archived