KTIW still missing

Hi all. Not only has my Tacoma Narrows add-on disappeared from my Orbx Central list, but my previous Forum question has too. I'm beginning to suspect dark forces. But in all seriousness, I would really like to have the Narrows back--it's one of my "home" airports. Help in getting in back onto the "My Products" list would be much appreciated.

Hi 

On 4/30/2020 at 1:32 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Rodger,

it hasn't disappeared, it's just where you left it and answered too.

Nick, I don't mean to be a pain in the patootie, but I am serious. Tacoma Narrows does not appear in either the Orbx Products list or on my Your Products list. You seem to be saying that I am looking right past it, but if so I am still mystified. Help?

Hello Rodger,

some time ago, you stated that you were to stop using P3D and that you were returning to FSX.

I am assuming that is still the case, as you are posting into the FSX Steam Edition forum.

What I am trying to point out is that the airport is not compatible with FSX-SE and does not therefore

appear in Orbx Central when it is opened for FSX-SE .

Orbx Central does not show products that are owned but that cannot be installed into the simulator

that Orbx Central is looking at.

If you were to install P3D v4 again and open Orbx central for P3D v4, then you would once again see KTIW

as available to install, but ONLY into P3D v4, not FSX.

You have not been deprived of KTIW, you have deprived yourself of it by declining to use P3D v4.

Archived