Moving Orbx

Hi Nick,

I have all my Orbx products on my existing gaming computer with prepar3dv4.5...................

I am installing Prepar3dv5 (as it's a new install, not an upgrade) onto a newer more powerful computer and I want to move all my Orbx scenery/airports (and many of them)

over to the new computer and need help with a simple step-by-step guide to setting up Orbx/P3Dv5 on the NEW machine.....

Your help would be much appreciated Nick.

Toffeetoo, I play around with updating local airport scenery.  I modify the airports on a separate computer from the flight simulator with an older version of PD3. Once I am satisfied, I move it to the simulator computer. I used Central to install Global and LCNa along with Vector to the airport building computer so that I could match photo scenery with Orbx scenery. Central just downloaded the scenery to the second computer.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen a response on this question, so I wanted to bump it.  I have my new computer being delivered today and will be installing V5 on that machine.  How do I deactivate my Orbx product licenses on my old machine so I can install on the new one?

Thanks,

Bill Rowe

2 hours ago, bill1970 said:

How do I deactivate my Orbx product licenses on my old machine so I can install on the new one?

Hi

Just simply delete the products off your old PC, this will not deactivate your license. We will be able to see from your account if you are not following the EULA.

https://orbxdirect.com/eula

Archived